• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our free membership. You can upgrade to premium anytime to access more Premium training, case studies, & marketing resources.
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

Facebook Spy Tool for Affiliates

optimizepress

jacquesw

Expired Membership
Reaction score
Hello all,

I am currently exploring the world of social media ads.
That being said, social media buying is quite new to me (I have a search/native background though).

A small research on Google regarding Facebook spy tools brought me to "Power Ad Spy" and "Social Ad Scout".
The latter one sounded quite promising initially with the option to filter for trackers and affiliate networks.

However, I was quite disappointed by both tools. It seems like Social Ad Scout is really weak in terms of ad coverage (when I filter for GiddyUp or any other network it returns no/little results).
Power Ad Spy seems to return more results but the filter options are not justifying its price point.

My next approach was then the "Facebook Ads Library". It is really great but only if I know the advertising page already.
Unfortunately, you cannot search for keywords as far as I know.

Conclusion: I am missing one part of my research phase -> How to find the initial pages that I can then put into the Facebook Ads Library?

Is there any good tool/database that you guys can recommend and that is able to filter for trackers and affiliate networks?

dcretired

Premium Member
Reaction score
Try Visto.Li - I use it and I crushed it on FB ads. Was perfect for what I needed. However, it is a Facebook Ad Spy Tool. There is support for CLickbank etc but if you more or less know what you are searching for, then this tool is good.

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
I have yet to find any really good Facebook spy tools. Magic Adz used to have one that was pretty much all affiliate, but I believe they dicontinued. "AdSpy" might be a good one but again I have not used it in a long time. I am only using the Facebook ads library. I did a video in the Facebook case study where I used the audience insights tool to find Facebook pages based on keywords. Then searching those pages manually for ads. It's time consuming but I find its the most accurate.

Newest Resources

Sponsors

pdlprofit

Twitter