• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our membership options.
  • POWER HOUR: 🚀💰 Master MULTI-CHANNEL Magic to Earn RECURRING Monthly Income! 💸🔥" Join Us! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

facebook does not allow advertorial/sales letter style landers ?

optimizepress

silvermoon

Expired Membership
Reaction score
so i wrote an advertorial for an ecom offer that i am promoting and created ad on facebook.
20 seconds later, my Ad Account got disabled...

any clues ?

theosap

Expired Membership
Reaction score
Did you ever run any FB Ad campaign with that specific account?

If I had to take a guess I would say you probably your pag and/or offer made unsubstantiated claims.

silvermoon

Expired Membership
Reaction score
Did you ever run any FB Ad campaign with that specific account?

If I had to take a guess I would say you probably your pag and/or offer made unsubstantiated claims.

this is a new ad account, but ads were running for the past 4 days already.

i created a new landing page advertorial style. there are claims in the advertorial that "Mr. ABC solved years of problem with this genius device"

Ofcourse the story is entirely fake but i did not make claims like lose 10 pounds by evening.

here is what facebook says:

Ad Account Disabled for Policy Violation
Unacceptable Business Practices Policy - We don't allow ads that promote products, services, schemes or offers using deceptive or misleading practices, including those meant to mislead or scam people out of money or personal information (ex: products that boost Facebook or Instagram likes, etc.). Please read through our Policy for more details including a few examples of do's and don'ts.

What You Can Do
Take our e-learning Blueprint course Ad Policies for Content, Creative, and Targeting to better understand our Advertising Policies as a whole.
Request a Review of this ad account if you believe it shouldn’t be disabled. You can request a review until October 23, 2020.

ROFL ...
Outbrain also rejected the AD. I must be doing something really wrong
ROFL!!

And even worse .... GOOGLE display network is running the ad FINE.
OMG

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
If your account was blocked 20 seconds after you submitted the ads it was not a human review. This was automated. This can happen for many reasons such as:

1. You ripped a lander and FB already banned a similar one with duplicate content.
2. The account is a FB account you bought and the system was able to detect this somehow
3. Your domain was not verified - this is especially true if your previous ads you spoke of were not actually directed to the domain in the first place.
4. You used KWs that auto flag your account
5. KWs on your lander triggered an account ban
6. You used a copied image from a previously banned Fb account
7. You used a redirect link which is not the same as the domain you have your lander on.

There could be many other reasons too.

All of these coupled with the fact your FB account is fresh and not "warmed" up yet has flagged you and insta banned your access. You may be able to appeal it but if its in the diet niche I suspect it's toast.

silvermoon

Expired Membership
Reaction score
yes, i am nearly 99% sure that its an automated ban.
facebook charged 1 payment for previous day threshold, about 10 minutes later i created this advertorial ad in the campaign
and in less than a minute, suddenly "Account Disabled"

what makes me wonder is how come the AI is reading so humanly ....
yes there are unsubstantiated claims and are partially false promises ... but if the AI can catch lies like this...
its just too much honesty

silvermoon

Expired Membership
Reaction score
just received a reply to the appeal

Hello MyName

I had a look at your ad account and unfortunately we won't be able to re-enable it.

All ad accounts are evaluated for policy compliance and quality of ad content. Due to your ad account consistently promoting ads that don't comply with our Advertising Policies or other standards, the ad account has been disabled.

I suggest taking a look at our e-learning Blueprint module to better understand our Advertising Policies. You can access the module via this link.

Thanks,
Facebook Ads Team

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
just received a reply to the appeal

It's toast indeed. You could try a couple more times to plead but you may be wasting time.

I typically warm my Facebook accounts with 100% original compliant content for at least 3 weeks before I ever introduce a direct response advertorial. Facebook is constantly changing but one thing is they put a lot of weight on account quality and you need to build some trust. Verify domains, add all your business info, and start with simple page engagement ads. Before you begin firing offer advertorials you should try 100% compliant pages with completely original images wordings etc. As you build more trust its easier to win appeals.

theosap

Expired Membership
Reaction score
Attempt couple more appeals over the next few days. Not much to lose.

Newest Resources

Sponsors

semrush