• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our free membership. You can upgrade to premium anytime to access more Premium training, case studies, & marketing resources.
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

Facebook Banned? Here is How I Dealt With it...

optimizepress

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
It is no secret that I have ran a lot of Facebook ads to non compliant CPA offers and lost many accounts over the years. The thoughts of getting my own personal Facebook account back is laughable but this hasn't stopped me from advertising on FB.

Now if you are running white or grey hat ads its likely you can still get your accounts back.

If Facebook bans your accounts or biz manager, you have to appeal it.

But don't be an asshole cause remember there is a human on the other side that has complete control over your destiny with FB.

Even if you’re right make sure you be polite! This appeal usually works and even worked when I ran highly aggressive trial offers.

Sometimes I have had to appeal more than once, so if FB responded to your appeal and closed the case, you can still appeal and leave them a message again - Many times its automated so you have to get past the automation until you are satisfied a human responded.

If they don't reply, keep hammering them and follow up again with a different message.

If all this doesn’t work, you need to start again from scratch and farm an account or buy an account that is already farmed.

There is a lot more to farming than just setting up a New profile, new BM, new domain, new payment method, new ad accounts. Absolutely EVERYTHING needs to change including IP, computer model, name, image, credit card number etc.

Then you need to warm the account and not even spend money or touch the ad account for at least a month! Till then you need to login daily and appear like a real human.

You then need a completely legit website built with 100% original content and all the legal pages ready before you even think of setting up a new FB page.

This is why places who sell accounts charge $1000 to give you FB accounts since they basically warm them, build the sites, and set up the spend mechanisms before selling to you.

Hopefully this will help you. Even if this is nothing new for you, I thought this would help since FB has really cracked down lately....but its not the end of the world if Facebook banned you! Even 100% whitehat campaigns are getting banned these days.

markstarr1

Expired Membership
Reaction score
Thanks for the great info joey. Do you have any recommendations on where we can buy these accounts and do you use any programs like multilogin? Also, have you come across any resources that show us how to do everything the right way?

joeybabbs

Staff member
Reaction score
For accounts check out Farmer Jack or https://dont.farm/

To do things right then check out the FB case study, or join the Facebook Ad Buyers facebook gorup they have a ton of content in there.

DevonL

Expired Membership
Reaction score
joeybabbs if you have a different card number is that fine or do you have to have a card without your name on it too?
and does just the computer's IP address need to be different, or does the whole Router IP address need to be different? I have another laptop i dont think i've used and can get a VPN, but need to know if i need to put it on my whole internet router or just the specific laptop?
permanent bans with no ability to appeal are dumb...lol

joeybabbs

Staff member
Reaction score
joeybabbs if you have a different card number is that fine or do you have to have a card without your name on it too?
and does just the computer's IP address need to be different, or does the whole Router IP address need to be different? I have another laptop i dont think i've used and can get a VPN, but need to know if i need to put it on my whole internet router or just the specific laptop?
permanent bans with no ability to appeal are dumb...lol

New EVERYTHING is required and weeks or months of warming the account. VPN rarely works you need new Residential IP.

DevonL

Expired Membership
Reaction score
New EVERYTHING is required and weeks or months of warming the account. VPN rarely works you need new Residential IP.

so how do you get a credit card without your real name on it, and how do you get a new residential IP?

joeybabbs

Staff member
Reaction score
Well payment methods are tough. We use a corpoate account at our bank so we can actually make unlimited credit cards. As for residential ips - just search online for them or check out iluminati. Its pricey though.

mmaxphillips

Reaction score
Facebook being a popular social media channel is capable of a lot of things. From personal to marketing, there are more than a dozen things you can do. Buying a facebook account with real time followers from bulkaccountsweb.com is all you need if you run any business. They provide old and new PVA facebook accounts for your uses. With facebook accounts from bulkaccountsbuy.com organic growth and expansion of business becomes much easier.

Newest Resources

Sponsors

pdlprofit

Twitter