• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our free membership. You can upgrade to premium anytime to access more Premium training, case studies, & marketing resources.
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

Facebook Algorithm Change Affecting Many Marketers

optimizepress
J

Jason Streby

That is an interesting read... I think there'll definitely be a shift with stuff like what's in that article, the fact FB requires a certain number of conversions before they eve begin tracking specific metrics on your offers and the idea of competition constantly pushing ad costs up over time have lead to Facebook becoming a lot more difficult to run with than it used to be.

However, all change opens new opportunity. I really think that in time we're going to start seeing new tools and methods pop up in the IM community, automation tools which help in the creation of more engaging content with speed & ease. For anyone reading this who may have ties to developers and designers, (or the pockets to hire such talent) this might be your opportunity to jump into the shovel selling game!

"Don’t Mine for Gold When You Can Sell Shovels"
...unless you're really good at mining told ;)

Newest Resources

Sponsors

pdlprofit

Twitter