• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our free membership. You can upgrade to premium anytime to access more Premium training, case studies, & marketing resources.
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

Facebook ads are about to Change Forever (even after iOS14.5 thing)

optimizepress

zoe1

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
FB ads are getting sh!tt!er day by day, and now they are about to change or get messed up forever.

It’s been spray and pray since iOS 14.5 and now getting even worse

Many of my ads have turned to dust this week.

No matter what audience you would select, FB would do whatever they want to do with your ads and money.

1633295561798.png

Reaction score
If targeting is less specific, the ad cost needs to go down so advertisers can still be profitable. Facebook doesn't want to do that because they'd lose money, but eventually they may have to.

dcretired

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hi - I have had really good success on FB ads lately. I only do the following - 1 ad account =same domain, same offer, same pixel - 1 campaign, 6 adsets (1 interest, 1 broad, 4 custom audience) . I am getting more than 2 x ROI . I do use CPV Labs though and I think for some reason they have some edge there because I have had some good success with getting my data to sync and of course I can scale quicker. My biggest grossing adset was broad. I will post here if things move differently for sure. Good to share stuff like this

Newest Resources

Sponsors

pdlprofit

Twitter