• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our free membership. You can upgrade to premium anytime to access more Premium training, case studies, & marketing resources.
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

DuckDuckgo.com - Great performance

optimizepress

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
Really liking the performance of Bing search partners lately, and in particular duckduckgo.com

If you arent testing and optimizing Bing search partners I recommend it.

I have started seperating my campaign adgroups where one adgroup is a duplicate of the other but each one is focussed on a seperate ad network. One is Bing and Yahoo only and the other is for search partners only. Its working well.

1631712417567.png

dthoang

Expired Membership
Reaction score
Really liking the performance of Bing search partners lately, and in particular duckduckgo.com

If you arent testing and optimizing Bing search partners I recommend it.

I have started seperating my campaign adgroups where one adgroup is a duplicate of the other but each one is focussed on a seperate ad network. One is Bing and Yahoo only and the other is for search partners only. Its working well.

View attachment 14497

Nice! Is this one of your public case studies?

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
No this one is a maxbounty 0ffer I started running. (Just Answers.) Pays $24 CPA.

Newest Resources

Sponsors

pdlprofit

Twitter