• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our membership options.
  • POWER HOUR: 🚀💰 Master MULTI-CHANNEL Magic to Earn RECURRING Monthly Income! 💸🔥" Join Us! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

Driving Traffic to a website through email

optimizepress

richard1

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hello, I have recently signed up with Marketcall some of the offers are for only search traffic. If I drive traffic to a landing page through email would it count as search traffic?

Rickard

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hello, I have recently signed up with Marketcall some of the offers are for only search traffic. If I drive traffic to a landing page through email would it count as search traffic?
No they will have separate rules for email traffic and the referrer can clearly show them its email traffic.

Craig_Optimizer

Premium Member
Reaction score
Email traffic has very specific rules and you could get in trouble through the network if you run email traffic without explicit approval.

adlinatropical

Expired Membership
Reaction score
I'm just putting an automation together for after a lead submits their info on my site. So are you guys saying that even if I send the traffic from my email to a bridge page and then to the offer, it counts as email traffic?

Therefore, as long as a promotion ORIGINATES in an email, I must make sure that it's approved for email traffic?

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm just putting an automation together for after a lead submits their info on my site. So are you guys saying that even if I send the traffic from my email to a bridge page and then to the offer, it counts as email traffic?

Therefore, as long as a promotion ORIGINATES in an email, I must make sure that it's approved for email traffic?
Yes the laws around email traffic are strict and many CPA networks enforce it. Just be sure they are good with email whether directly or indirectly through a landing page.

Newest Resources

Sponsors

semrush