• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our membership options.
  • POWER HOUR: 🚀💰 Master MULTI-CHANNEL Magic to Earn RECURRING Monthly Income! 💸🔥" Join Us! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

Difference between Lead/EPC

optimizepress

andyherrera

Expired Membership
Reaction score
Hello Guys,

I am studying the lessons and I have a doubt since the beginning. On Lesson 03 – Choosing the Best CPA Offers, Restrictions & Traffic Sources , there is a video where you show some offers and there is a column where so talk about how much they pay per Lead and EPC.

On that example you said that they pay 27,00/lead and 1,83/EPC.

I really got confused on how much I will get paid if a person fulfill the action of putting their email to that offer, generating a Lead.

What is the difference between how much they pay for the offer and EPC.

I know that may be a silly question but I am trying to understand it to start searching for offers.

Thank you and Success to all

Anderson

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
The earnings per click is calculated based on an average of how many times the offer converts based on the amount of clicks the network receives to that offer. The earnings per click is just an estimate of what you might earn per click if you send targeted traffic to that offer.

Or example if 2 affiliates send 100 clicks to that offer the offer received 200 clicks. If each affiliate got 1 conversion and the offer pays $10 per conversion then than network earnings per click is:
10 cents.

2x$10= $20 total revenue.

$20 / 200 clicks = 10 cents.

With EPC the network doesn't actually PAY you that amount
..it is just a metric to guage how well the offer is converting on average.

Newest Resources

Sponsors

semrush