• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our free membership. You can upgrade to premium anytime to access more Premium training, case studies, & marketing resources.
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

Define GDN Friendly Landers

optimizepress

mike granger

Expired Membership
Reaction score
Hi,

Is Google more lenient with landers on GDN than with search?

My wishful assumption is that since there is no search intent to match/please, some of the policy requirements don't apply as much.

Can you get away with Squeeze Pages (video screenshot + click to watch VSL on offer page) and/or Ripped Advertorials (non-aggressive)?

Cheers

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi,

Is Google more lenient with landers on GDN than with search?

My wishful assumption is that since there is no search intent to match/please, some of the policy requirements don't apply as much.

Can you get away with Squeeze Pages (video screenshot + click to watch VSL on offer page) and/or Ripped Advertorials (non-aggressive)?

Cheers
I run squeeze pages and advertorials but I use original content and all of my pages link back to main site and blog and legal pages.

I also have a squeeze page in make money niche with gif image and when they click it pops to subscribe form... all running on Google search ads.

example - https://powerhouseaffiliate.com/free-webclass-clickbank-1/

But honestly don't know if they are more lenient based on what you target or what network you choose. I suspect most policies are searched with the same bot....so it makes no difference.

mike granger

Expired Membership
Reaction score
Thanks, it makes sense.

Id'd like to test it with affiliate offers so the "original content & adding value" policies would be an issue if applied as it is with search.

What about Microsoft Audience Network? Do you think you could get away with it on there?

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes. As of now Microsoft is much more lenient with affiliate style landing pages.

Newest Resources

Sponsors

pdlprofit

Twitter