• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our free membership. You can upgrade to premium anytime to access more Premium training, case studies, & marketing resources.
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

CPA or Affiliate Marketing for Newbie?

optimizepress

Chrissy777

Reaction score
HI Guys,

I'm new here and wanted to get some advice - which do you think is easier to get started with CPA or Affiliate Marketing?? I know they are similar but looking at the training it looks like I would have to build an Authority site for Affiliate Marketing [please correct me if I'm wrong]. I'm thinking CPA would be easier to start with, any advice would be appreciated!

Many Thanks
Chris.

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
Neither is Easy. CPA is not really "affiliate marketing" if that makes sense. It is a type of commission structure. "cost per acquisition or cost per action"...

Affiliate marketing is the process of marketing other people's stuff...

You can get paid on CPA, rev share, CPI, CPL etc....

The question you are probably asking is Whether you do an authority site or go with paid traffic. If you choose paid traffic that is where CPA, Cost per install (CPI), or Cost per lead (CPL) offers work well since they typically do not need the customer to shell out a credit card.

Newest Resources

Sponsors

pdlprofit

Twitter