• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our free membership. You can upgrade to premium anytime to access more Premium training, case studies, & marketing resources.
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

CPA Offers & Google/Microsoft Ads

optimizepress

ebeard

Premium Member
Reaction score
Generally speaking, with CPA what is "safe" to advertise on Google and Microsoft? It seems that certain CPA niches are frowned on, such as sweepstakes and freebies. I know there must be a way to work around this, but you really have to say *something* on your landing page and that gives it away.

I am speaking here of an approach where the click leads to an opt-in page (where you build YOUR list) then redirects to the CPA offer, which requires another action or form submission to get paid.

richardr01

Premium Member
Reaction score
I've been wondering the same myself about Google ads. You should be ok with Microsoft ads - I've done a campaign for these sort of offers on this platform, they're pretty lenient with what they accept.

Personally, I wouldn't redirect straight to the CPA offer. I'd put up a thankyou page that tells your subscriber that the offer deal has been sent to the email address they supplied and that they should go look there in 10-15 minutes - in the meantime they should check out some more offers that you'll also show them.

Doing this has the following advantages:
  • it conditions the subscriber to get into the habit of reading your messages
  • it weeds out those who put in bogus or temporary email addresses. If they really want the product then they'll have to put in a genuine address

Here's one page I created for the woodworking niche: https://www.harryswoodtech.com/artwus1

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
First I would never direct link on any ad platform.

As for Google and Bing I have been staying away from diet, crypto, gaming and finance. You can probably get around most of these with a good lead capture and a free offer related to what you want to sell.

My focus is mainly on SAAS and ecommerce.

gerarti

Expired Membership
Reaction score
First I would never direct link on any ad platform.

As for Google and Bing I have been staying away from diet, crypto, gaming and finance. You can probably get around most of these with a good lead capture and a free offer related to what you want to sell.

My focus is mainly on SAAS and ecommerce.
So can we promote ecommerce safely using google ads or microsoft ads ? what would you suggest as blueprint to do so ?

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
So can we promote ecommerce safely using google ads or microsoft ads ? what would you suggest as blueprint to do so ?
yes you can. Check out the Google Ads training here or the Microsoft e-commerce case study.

Newest Resources

Sponsors

pdlprofit

Twitter