• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our membership options.
  • POWER HOUR: 🚀💰 Master MULTI-CHANNEL Magic to Earn RECURRING Monthly Income! 💸🔥" Join Us! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

CPA Display Academy - I'm going through the training and I need a couple questions answered

optimizepress

mrdenrob28

Reaction score
I'm going through CPA Display Academy and trying to setup a campaign for dieting niche with revcontent as the traffic source.

Now I strayed away a little bit from the training but nothing I didn't think will be a big deal. Hopefully, Let me know

Instead of using optimize press and wordpress i'm using clickfunnels for now for ease of creating pages. I am creating a 3 step funnel - the first page i'm calling it a bridge page that i'm creating to resemble an advertorial like the one example for skin care in CPA Display. 2nd page is a optin page and the 3rd page will be the thank you page.

I have my domain nameservers changed and I'm using the domain exclusively with clickfunnels for hosting.

Now I stopped and got worried because I have tracking to consider. Clickfunnels offers some tracking, but not as in depth as something like Cpv Labs or Prosper or Voluum

Does anybody know if I can still use click funnels with cpv labs since cpv labs seems to be the best option for tracking?
Does anybody here use clickfunnels to create your funnels for native advertising? and if so what are you doing for tracking?

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey there you can definitely use Clickfunnels and CPV labs together. I have used clickfunnels for native ads as well and i know a couple of people here do it. You can place the landing page code from CPV into the clickfunnels page and you can also use the outgoing links from CPV lab and place those into the links on your clickfunnels page.

mrdenrob28

Reaction score
Hey Joey
I see adbeat is quite expensive $399 month, not ready for that yet since I'm just able to purchase CPV labs tomorrow
I didnt quite understand what other tool you said you were using
I got native ad spy and started googling it
but i didn't quite understand the other one you mentioned
I found whatrunswhere in my google search but havent got to pricing yet with them

Let me know what you think would be the best cost efficient tool to get so I can subscribe to and get rid of bot traffic

Thank You Sir

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
The most cost effective is either https://www.advault.io/ (a buck for 3 days) or https://www.nativeadbuzz.com/ $7 for 7 days...

U should set up your cpv lab then when you are ready start spying and then test a few different things...let us know how it goes!

Newest Resources

Sponsors

semrush