• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our membership options.
  • POWER HOUR: 🚀💰 Master MULTI-CHANNEL Magic to Earn RECURRING Monthly Income! 💸🔥" Join Us! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

CPA Dating Offers - CPC / CPM / CPA Goal

optimizepress

ddmedia

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, Im running a smartlink datting offer from Clickdealer and Im focused in LATAM

Im starting with Propeller Ads Push Notifications, first country that Im targeting is Chile... The offer for this GEO have a payout of 0.48 and Im trying to optimize to 0.40 or lower. Do you belive that it can be profitble?

My point is, im not sure about what bidding model should I start... The first campaign I started with CPA Goa, targeting 0.40

Do you guys think wich I should start with CPC and after that escale with CPM? I should stay with CPA Goal, what are your toughts?

What do you think might be a good CTR for dating vertical on push notifications?

I already made some conversions, but not profitable yet... Im made 22$ in 3/4 days

What do you guys think?

Last edited:

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
CPM is typically for scaling after...CPA is tough at first too cause you have no conversions....and the system has nothing to work with. If it converts right away the algorithm can sometimes catch on...but in most cases for me at least - manual bidding at first.

As for CTR have you seen the pics on adplexity for dating? its all very aggressive imagery...like half naked women

Newest Resources

Sponsors

semrush