• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our free membership. You can upgrade to premium anytime to access more Premium training, case studies, & marketing resources.
  • POWER HOUR: 🚀💰 Master MULTI-CHANNEL Magic to Earn RECURRING Monthly Income! 💸🔥" Join Us! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

Consistent profitable campaigns?

optimizepress

anthonyhusband

Expired Membership
Reaction score
To anyone who has found success specifically with media buying.

Are you able to create at least 1 profitable campaign consistently every month?

zoe

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Anthony!

Well, yes. It is all about your end goal and the platform you are using. I have seen decent results on Google and Facebook.

What you are trying to do?

anthonyhusband

Expired Membership
Reaction score
Hi Anthony!

Well, yes. It is all about your end goal and the platform you are using. I have seen decent results on Google and Facebook.

What you are trying to do?
My goal is to simply make enough money every month so that I can replace the income from my job and be with my wife and daughters.

I currently make a little over 5k a month at my job.

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
To anyone who has found success specifically with media buying.

Are you able to create at least 1 profitable campaign consistently every month?
I am confident that if someone put a gun to my head and said you need to make a profitable campaign this month that I would live through this month.... (sorry for the terrible analogy)

On that note though I don't try to make too many new campaigns every month because the ones I run now take all of my time.

"Set and forget" campaigns are rare and there are always ways to squeeze more money out of your traffic including building email lists, building content, and expanding on something that works.

So my way of creating consistency is by building out on winning traffic campaigns. If you are really keen you can build something sellable, then sell it and move on....

All that being said, I LOVE the feeling of testing new campaigns or offers and seeing it convert. It's almost like an addiction. So I would be lying if I said I don't try at least one new thing every month or 2. This is how we learn and grow in this industry.

anthonyhusband

Expired Membership
Reaction score
I am confident that if someone put a gun to my head and said you need to make a profitable campaign this month that I would live through this month.... (sorry for the terrible analogy)

On that note though I don't try to make too many new campaigns every month because the ones I run now take all of my time.

"Set and forget" campaigns are rare and there are always ways to squeeze more money out of your traffic including building email lists, building content, and expanding on something that works.

So my way of creating consistency is by building out on winning traffic campaigns. If you are really keen you can build something sellable, then sell it and move on....

All that being said, I LOVE the feeling of testing new campaigns or offers and seeing it convert. It's almost like an addiction. So I would be lying if I said I don't try at least one new thing every month or 2. This is how we learn and grow in this industry.
Let's say we remove your current budget and only gave you $50 a day to work with. Would you still be able to create a profitable campaign within a month's time?

I'm essentially trying to see if creating a winning campaign is a matter of pure skill, or skill and luck finding an offer that actually converts.

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
Let's say we remove your current budget and only gave you $50 a day to work with. Would you still be able to create a profitable campaign within a month's time?

I'm essentially trying to see if creating a winning campaign is a matter of pure skill, or skill and luck finding an offer

I'm essentially trying to see if creating a winning campaign is a matter of pure skill, or skill and luck finding an offer that actually converts.
Really depends on the traffic source...

Native ads would be tough at $50 a day....

Search or Facebook much easier...

Newest Resources

Sponsors

semrush