• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our free membership. You can upgrade to premium anytime to access more Premium training, case studies, & marketing resources.
  • POWER HOUR: 🚀💰 Master MULTI-CHANNEL Magic to Earn RECURRING Monthly Income! 💸🔥" Join Us! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

Collecting emails with bing ads

optimizepress

abdulla

Reaction score
I am currently running a campaign for a diabetes offer. I am trying to make this campaign profitable. Is it better to collect emails on bing ads or not collect emails on bing ads? Because I know if I start collecting emails, I will have a lower CTR.

What is your opinion on this?

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
When it comes to collecting emails the objective should be to make money using a one time offer after the user opts in and try to offset your ad costs with the revenue from that OTO. Then the REAL money comes from the email list over time. If you are not setting up a funnel or you don't have a solid monetization strategy for your list then straight arbitrage is probably better for you.

The better option over time is to have your own email list and working funnels.

abdulla

Reaction score
I agree with you, joey. I believe my campaign will be more lucrative in the long term if I build an email list. Therefore I have chosen to start building an email list.

Newest Resources

Sponsors

semrush