• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our free membership. You can upgrade to premium anytime to access more Premium training, case studies, & marketing resources.
  • POWER HOUR: 🚀💰 Master MULTI-CHANNEL Magic to Earn RECURRING Monthly Income! 💸🔥" Join Us! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

Cold List Question

optimizepress
C

Cspaulding

Hey Powerhouses.

I was given a large list (75,000+) of Shopify and Magneto e-commerce store owners.

I've been hesitant to mail the list because none of the people opted in. They opted into the person who gave me the lists, list. I have identified a couple offers that would be good for this list. Am I taking a big risk by emailing them? Most (90%+) of the names are US based, some are in Canada and Europe.

P

powerpub

Well aside from it being illegal i guess there is no other risk :0

Hypothetically if it was me....i would use a server that cannot be tracked, and probably used a nulled version of some mass mailing software, and hide my identity as much as i could...before I started blasting this list...but thats just me.

P

powerpub

the chances of you getting probed and investigated with that small of a list are pretty much NIL

Newest Resources

Sponsors

semrush