• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our free membership. You can upgrade to premium anytime to access more Premium training, case studies, & marketing resources.
  • POWER HOUR: 🚀💰 Master MULTI-CHANNEL Magic to Earn RECURRING Monthly Income! 💸🔥" Join Us! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

Clicks vs opt ins

optimizepress

jamjus1988

Expired Membership
Reaction score
How do you go about knowing when to move on from an offer you are promoting. I just ran my first ad and out of 220 clicks I got 3 opt ins and no sales. Is there a certain formula anyone uses that tells you to just cut your losses and find another offer?

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
How do you go about knowing when to move on from an offer you are promoting. I just ran my first ad and out of 220 clicks I got 3 opt ins and no sales. Is there a certain formula anyone uses that tells you to just cut your losses and find another offer?

This is a very tough decision and requires a lot careful consideration. There are many moving parts to a campaign including the traffic source, the ads, the landing pages, the offers, the placements, the audience etc...

If you are certain you tested all of those pieces carefully, and its just not converting it may be time to consider a different offer, but in your case there just is not enough info to give you REALLY GOOD ANSWER.

For example, without knowing the traffic source and offer style its hard to know if 3 opt ins is worth trying to optimize.

jamjus1988

Expired Membership
Reaction score
Ok, I get what your saying. I'm using a funnel that is engaging the audience with a poll funnel, so they have to vote on a particular problem within that niche.

For instance I'm focusing on the health niche and my poll is dealing with back pain. So the call to action is to make a vote on the funnel page which then turns into an opt in to get the results from the poll they just participated in.

Im using revcontent as the paid traffic source with CPA roi as the focus and started my bid at 45c per click because I've heard that's the best way to start out when you have never ran a campaign before.

So I guess I just have to test more ads and landing pages and see what works best.

Just wanted to get someone else's expertise since this is my very first ad and I dont have a large budget to work with. But I know trial and error is the name of the game.

Thanks for for feedback!

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
Ok, I get what your saying. I'm using a funnel that is engaging the audience with a poll funnel, so they have to vote on a particular problem within that niche.

For instance I'm focusing on the health niche and my poll is dealing with back pain. So the call to action is to make a vote on the funnel page which then turns into an opt in to get the results from the poll they just participated in.

Im using revcontent as the paid traffic source with CPA roi as the focus and started my bid at 45c per click because I've heard that's the best way to start out when you have never ran a campaign before.

So I guess I just have to test more ads and landing pages and see what works best.

Just wanted to get someone else's expertise since this is my very first ad and I dont have a large budget to work with. But I know trial and error is the name of the game.

Thanks for for feedback!

As another member mentioned in another post today - you may want to consider giving people the option to not have to enter their details and send them directly to the offer after the survey.

Newest Resources

Sponsors

semrush