• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our membership options.
  • POWER HOUR: 🚀💰 Master MULTI-CHANNEL Magic to Earn RECURRING Monthly Income! 💸🔥" Join Us! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

Case Study: 7DayBuyer's Traffic Source

optimizepress

sprout77

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey guys this is a special CPV Lab case study using 7DaysBuyers solo ad traffic source.

Case Study - Walkthrough:

Step 1:
I created a simple opt in page (landing page).

1.jpg

Step 2: Then, created a “Lead Capture & Opt-Ins” campaign in CPV Lab.

2.png

Step 3: I went directly to 7daysbuyer.com, and signed up for their program.

3.png

4.png

Step 4: I entered in my details, and added my landing page url on the order page. I had them write the ad copy and left the ad copy field blank.

5.png

Then, I completed my order.

6.png

Results: I was surprised that I had 58 leads (subscribers) from around 120 clicks in less than 24 hours. The quality still needs to be tested. The engagement rate seemed good though.

07.png

Note: There were more clicks that came in, so the opt in rate dropped to about 45%.

It can be really important to make sure your landing pages are optimized for mobile devices otherwise you might be leaving money on the table. I noticed more than half of the traffic I purchased was coming from mobile.

These are the steps I usually try to take to optimize my landing pages:

• Compress images
  • Compress html
  • Use a CDN
  • Mobile optimize pages
  • Backup images using an on error event for page loading errors.

8.png

Conclusion:

7DaysBuyer seems like a great traffic source to test. I plan to run some CPA offers directly soon and see how well that does..

Special thanks to Joey for showing me a big mistake I was making. I'll update you guys with future results, if I continue using this traffic source..

Extra:

I've had a lot of really bad solo ads before I started getting good ones. I've have a lot of really amazing and talented people helping me, so hopefully I can get more content out soon.

Thanks for checking this post!

Take Care

Patrick Hill

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 28
  • 2.png
    2.png
    574.9 KB · Views: 30
  • 8.png
    8.png
    210.9 KB · Views: 31

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for your share patrick. You told me about these guys a couple months ago and I decided to also test it.

I had a %36 sub rate and got 1 sale. Which to me was great on a small test. I think solo ads are scalable for MMO niche.

(i can share the email with you if you want it.)

sprout77

Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah Joey let me check out the email when you have a chance.

Craig_Optimizer

Premium Member
Reaction score
Solo ads are great for list-building. I would be interested to see your stats after a few weeks of mailing those subscribers. (open rates, clicks conversions etc.) Do you have any way to make sure they aren't fake leads?

sprout77

Premium Member
Reaction score
My mentor I'm working with gets most of his income from solo ad related sites. Joey also just said he tested it, and got a sale.

Some of these bot detectors don't really work that well. I use engagement rate and ip class (class A,B, C, D, or E) to help determine the quality and a few other metrics.

It's all about testing.

Thanks for the reply!

cpv lab

Premium Member
Reaction score
Thank you, @sprout77 ! This is great!

Let's talk and have this case study published in a quest blog post. ;)

Julia

sprout77

Premium Member
Reaction score
Awesome Netlen. Hope it works out really well. Thanks for the feedback!

Newest Resources

Sponsors

semrush