• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our membership options.
  • POWER HOUR: 🚀💰 Master MULTI-CHANNEL Magic to Earn RECURRING Monthly Income! 💸🔥" Join Us! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

cancel subscription

optimizepress
M

mohamedoufkir24

Hi,

I am a premium member, I want to cancel my monthly Powerhouse subscription.

the question is if I cancel the subscription do i can still access to Vaultmedia platforme and benificier these offers or I will lose access to both platform (Powerhouseaffiliate and Vaultmedia) ?

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
You still can access vault...it is not a part of powerhouse affiliate product. What you will lose is the lead offers for powerhouse affiliate. But you can run powerhouse affiliate offers from your powerhouse account for recurring revenue on 3 levels.

M

mohamedoufkir24

Currently I am working on an offer of Email submit ( Emain Submit - Powerhouse) on Vaultmedia and I received daily income on this offer .
(you will find screenshoot of the offer in attached piece).
question : if i cancel the subscription do i can style receive the income of Vaultmedia offers ( Emain Submit - Powerhouse ) ??

Attachments

• house.PNG
    house.PNG
    101 KB · Views: 81

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
No those offers are not for free members.

E

emmygbenga

Hi, joebabbs good job everybody is looking up to you for more information, my is payment problem as a free member i want to upgrade my account very soon but it seems that powerhouse don't pay free member they sent me a message that they are not sending money to my country anymore, what should i do by your own opinion, thank you.

Newest Resources

Sponsors

semrush