• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our membership options.
  • POWER HOUR: 🚀💰 Master MULTI-CHANNEL Magic to Earn RECURRING Monthly Income! 💸🔥" Join Us! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

Budget Related Question

optimizepress

jeanmanalo

Reaction score
Hi there! I was wondering what would be an average budget should a person allot in order to have enough data to make a successful campaign with:

1.) Push ads
2.) Native ads
3.) Bing ads

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
Push ads - you can test low payout offers with $100 like sweeps....but it's a shot in the dark...if it becomes profitable. You would have to have everything perfect this usually involves spying.

For native to test from scratch 500 to $1,000 per offer that you want to test.

Bing ads usually 300 to 400 to test thoroughly on an offer or campaign.

Now let me make it very clear these numbers are absolute bare minimum and only if you have a very small budget.

The odds of shooting in the dark and finding a winning campaign are very slim so you should thoroughly do some research find a really good offer have to landing pages ready to test and try and get as much advice as you can on targeting before you go live.

if you have access to some competitive intelligence use it look around see what people are already doing on that platform ask your affiliate manager for advice and then come together with a solid game plan and put it together and put it in action and be ready from day one to test and track everything.

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
This budget is just to test if the offer can convert, am I correct?
With budget $300-400, what is the offer payout ?

For an offer that converts just on a lead submission you can usually start small and try to select very specific targeting...you might be able to find a few KWs that convert after spending even 50 - 100 bucks. For example there are insurance life, auto, health / finance/ games software and many more offers that convert on a lead or even a $1 - $10 CC submit and payout more than $15 - $40.

For $300 - $400 this is again a general rule of thumb. I think you will see in part 2 of Bing case study some more of these considerations.

Newest Resources

Sponsors

semrush