• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our free membership. You can upgrade to premium anytime to access more Premium training, case studies, & marketing resources.
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

Case Study BridgePage's AVGTimeOnSite - ME:13s. PRO:57s. - what?!

optimizepress

johnthesushigod

Reaction score
I promote clickbank $150/sale offers using this funnel (NATIVE AD -> SHORT BRIDGE PAGE -> OFFER VSL)

though my LP CTR is decent (30%+), my avg time on site really sucks (13seconds - right pic) when comparing to a pro clickbank affiliate (900K/month bridge page visits) with an avg time on site of 57 seconds (left pic)...

Screenshot 2022-11-06 at 2.44.02 PM.png

Screenshot 2022-11-06 at 3.00.36 PM.png

Which means the traffic that clicked onto my landing page is WAY less engaged compared to that of the Pro.

This may explain the absurdly low CONVERSION RATE's on the top CB offers im promoting.

BUT, both my landing page and the one from the pro both looks & content wise are very similar, which means its not the issue with the LANDING PAGE, but with the PUBLISHERS behind my traffic.

So the native ads campaign upper-funnel KPI should optimise towards LongestTimeOnSite + LandingPageClick

I'll test this over the next few days to see if it's true. :unsure:

Rickard

Premium Member
Reaction score
Why do you think the pro has longer time on page? If your lander has the CTA above the fold you will have a low time on page....

Stacks_and_Stones

Premium Member
Reaction score
If you are using a page that simply tries to get people to go and watch a video - like most people I see are doing with CB - then the time on page is going to be very low,.

Newest Resources

Sponsors

pdlprofit

Twitter