• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our membership options.
  • POWER HOUR: 🚀💰 Master MULTI-CHANNEL Magic to Earn RECURRING Monthly Income! 💸🔥" Join Us! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

Bing Ads Strategy

optimizepress

themediabuyguy

Premium Member
Reaction score
New to the forum/training but not so new to media buying (it's my day job). Hoping I can get up to speed quickly.

1. I'm thinking of starting with Bing Ads to test the offers, then scale with Google and Native once the offer is validated. Is that an ideal strategy?
  2. For Bing Ads, would it be better to direct link to the offer to test the offer before building landers or is direct linking outdated enough that landers are necessary even at the start? I've seen some other threads mentioning performance improves using landers with Bing but curious if anyone else direct links first to test the offer instead of going through building landers/funnels before validating the offer?
Probably going to start in the weight loss niche and maybe some ecom,, heading into Q4.

Any help is appreciated.

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey I do a similar strategy but sometimes what doesn't work on Bing will still work on Google.

As for landing pages I rarely direct link on search ads for a few reasons.

The main reasons are the domain could be flagged, the rules on search are not to double serve (2 people cannot run the same domain), landing pages work better and allow me to track engagement and ctr.

themediabuyguy

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey I do a similar strategy but sometimes what doesn't work on Bing will still work on Google.

As for landing pages I rarely direct link on search ads for a few reasons.

The main reasons are the domain could be flagged, the rules on search are not to double serve (2 people cannot run the same domain), landing pages work better and allow me to track engagement and ctr.
Makes sense. Will the double serve rule still apply if redirecting through a custom domain?

I'm using all the resources outlined in your trainings (CPV Lab Pro, Optimizepress, etc.) Any advice on which landers to start with for Bing Ads?

Newest Resources

Sponsors

semrush