• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our free membership. You can upgrade to premium anytime to access more Premium training, case studies, & marketing resources.
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

Bing Ads not spending budget.

optimizepress

davegl

Expired Membership
Reaction score
I could use some advice after 1 day of running my gadget listicle on Bing.
Only $8 was spent out of the $50 daily budget. Is this odd or is it just a learning phase?

Results in Bing:
Clicks: 24
CTR: 1.46%
Impressions: 1632

Results in Bemob:
Visits: 134
Clicks: 292
CTR: 217%
No conversions

Since it's new and there is no other traffic source, the 24 ad clicks should be at least close to the # of visits in Bemob correct?

Daily budget is $50 and keyword bid was $0.40. I have now set the bid to $0.50 to hopefully improve the average position which is 4th.

I am using several good keywords like "gadgets" and they are all set to broad match for now so I'm surprised there aren't more impressions.

Any advice is appreciated.

zoe

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I could use some advice after 1 day of running my gadget listicle on Bing.
Only $8 was spent out of the $50 daily budget. Is this odd or is it just a learning phase?

Results in Bing:
Clicks: 24
CTR: 1.46%
Impressions: 1632

Results in Bemob:
Visits: 134
Clicks: 292
CTR: 217%
No conversions

Since it's new and there is no other traffic source, the 24 ad clicks should be at least close to the # of visits in Bemob correct?

Daily budget is $50 and keyword bid was $0.40. I have now set the bid to $0.50 to hopefully improve the average position which is 4th.

I am using several good keywords like "gadgets" and they are all set to broad match for now so I'm surprised there aren't more impressions.

Any advice is appreciated.

Keeping in view it's just 1 day old campaign, results are good. Let it run for a couple of days to reach its full potential.

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
The reason Bemob is showing so many is because the Bing bot is not filtered out. You will need to review Bemob documentation to find out how to filter the Bing bot. (this is the ad review bot ensuring your site is compliant etc and determining quality all that fun stuff)

As for it not spending it is likely because you are too narrow in your targetting and budget. You could do a few things like change match types, increase bids, add more Kws, or let it ride a bit and a get a feel for how its all tracking, and then find variations of KWs that are getting impressions etc...and add them too.

Reactions: zoe

getmixy

Expired Membership
Reaction score
The reason Bemob is showing so many is because the Bing bot is not filtered out. You will need to review Bemob documentation to find out how to filter the Bing bot. (this is the ad review bot ensuring your site is compliant etc and determining quality all that fun stuff)

As for it not spending it is likely because you are too narrow in your targetting and budget. You could do a few things like change match types, increase bids, add more Kws, or let it ride a bit and a get a feel for how its all tracking, and then find variations of KWs that are getting impressions etc...and add them too.

I'm using Voluum to track Bing ads and I've seen that the clicks are almost 50% more on Voluum.

I contacted Voluum about this and they weren't all that helpful. Do you think this would be the Bing bot? And if so do you know what I would have to do to inform Voluum how to filter it out. Because as is, the stats are very inaccurate.

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm using Voluum to track Bing ads and I've seen that the clicks are almost 50% more on Voluum.

I contacted Voluum about this and they weren't all that helpful. Do you think this would be the Bing bot? And if so do you know what I would have to do to inform Voluum how to filter it out. Because as is, the stats are very inaccurate.

Voluum should definitely have a solution for this....I would hit up their support. I use CPV lab and it has the bing bot filter as a default traffic filter.

Newest Resources

Sponsors

pdlprofit

Twitter