• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our free membership. You can upgrade to premium anytime to access more Premium training, case studies, & marketing resources.
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

Bing Ads Landing page

optimizepress

dansoes

Reaction score
So when I go on Bing Engine and search for the term free diet ebook, the top ads show the product resurge.com, so when I go on it, it is an affiliate link, which I do not understand how the affiliate marketer manages to use resurge.com domain? instead of a landing page like diettips.com? because it does not say resurge.com/go/?hop=dan44gs either. Do you know what I mean? and it is an affiliate link because when you go to pay at the bottom it has the affiliate username. So how can I do that? Thank you!

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
Could be cloaking or direct linking. In any event its risky...I would use a lander.

dansoes

Reaction score
how about doing it for quick money coming in while you start the rest?

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
how about doing it for quick money coming in while you start the rest?

Well if you have a way of getting new accounts then sure. If this is your only ad account then you probably don't want to do things that could risk you getting banned.

haha36

Reaction score
I know this is old but maybe he was direct linking, which is possible and won't get you banned

zoe

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
This could just be a display link back then. Or a look-alike domain redirect.

Newest Resources

Sponsors

pdlprofit

Twitter