• Join us free! CLICK HERE for our free membership. You can upgrade to premium anytime to access more Premium training, case studies, & marketing resources.

Best Push Ads Traffic Source?

richardr01

Premium Member
Hello everyone,

Very new to push ads and getting confused by the contradictory information I'm finding online - so thought I'd try the best source!

Basically I'd just like a recommendation as to the best push ad traffic network. I'm pretty much tossing up between Propellerads and RichAds (I see that I can get a sign up bonus with the latter which makes it tempting). I'm probably going to be running sweepstake type offers and maybe app installs.

Thanks in advance!

zoe1

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Richard,

I would suggest you giving your shot to RichAds for early benefits and better performance overall. PropellerAds is good too, but If I have to choose between the two, I suggest RichAds.

richardr01

Premium Member
Hi Richard,

I would suggest you giving your shot to RichAds for early benefits and better performance overall. PropellerAds is good too, but If I have to choose between the two, I suggest RichAds.
Thanks very much for your suggestion zoe1. I'd pretty much come to the same conclusion.

Will post on how I get on

Richard