• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our membership options.
  • POWER HOUR: 🚀💰 Master MULTI-CHANNEL Magic to Earn RECURRING Monthly Income! 💸🔥" Join Us! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

Best Niches for Google Ads - i need help

optimizepress

henrynhlix

Expired Membership
Reaction score
Hello Guys
Recently, I ran a survey offer that yielded promising results. However, I encountered an unexpected setback when my Google Ads account was suspended. I believe it may have been due to a violation of their policies, and I am determined to learn from this experience.

Hence, I would greatly appreciate your input on the following:

1. Best Niches for Google Ads Promotion: Based on your expertise and market knowledge, which niches have you found to perform exceptionally well on Google Ads? Consider factors such as demand, competition, profitability, and audience targeting. Any insights you can provide would be highly valuable.

2. Running Surveys without Account Suspension: If any of you have experience or knowledge about running surveys on Google Ads without encountering account suspension, I would be grateful for your advice. What strategies, guidelines, or best practices should one follow to ensure compliance and maintain a positive user experience?

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
Let me provide some insights based on your questions.

which niches have you found to perform exceptionally well on Google Ads?

For the best niches to explore on Google Ads, I would recommend diving into e-commerce markets, Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) platforms, lead generation, or new tech gadgets that cater to particular needs. Health and fitness, like natural supplements or courses for specific age groups, also present a promising avenue. Online education and courses, particularly those that cater to emerging niche skills, are interesting.

What strategies, guidelines, or best practices should one follow to ensure compliance and maintain a positive user experience?

Regarding the challenges of running Google Ads without facing suspensions, it's crucial to read the policies, check in on policy updates, and remain proactive. I have never ran surveys but are you direct linking to the affiliate offer? If so this is probably why you were banned,

Newest Resources

Sponsors

semrush