• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our free membership. You can upgrade to premium anytime to access more Premium training, case studies, & marketing resources.
  • POWER HOUR: 🚀💰 Master MULTI-CHANNEL Magic to Earn RECURRING Monthly Income! 💸🔥" Join Us! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

Best Days of the Week to Test Campaigns

optimizepress

guillyaffi

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I am currently putting together a Nutra weight loss campaign for the US and I would like to know if there are particular days of the week that are better for testing campaigns.

I read somewhere that Tuesdays and Thursdays are the days that people are more likely to buy online, but I don't really know if there is any truth to that.

So I'd like to ask the more experienced Media Buyers if there are any recommendations as to which days and even hours of the day are better for testing campaigns and getting good data.

Thanks heaps!

Cheers.

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I am currently putting together a Nutra weight loss campaign for the US and I would like to know if there are particular days of the week that are better for testing campaigns.

I read somewhere that Tuesdays and Thursdays are the days that people are more likely to buy online, but I don't really know if there is any truth to that.

So I'd like to ask the more experienced Media Buyers if there are any recommendations as to which days and even hours of the day are better for testing campaigns and getting good data.

Thanks heaps!

Cheers.
It really is different for every campaign or at least every vertical. For example - if you are running leads in the financial vertical weekends typically are bad, if you are running dating offers evenings are usually better...after people are done working. For diet, I don think there are any particular days that are better but definitely some better times of year....check google trends for some of that info.

Newest Resources

Sponsors

semrush