• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our free membership. You can upgrade to premium anytime to access more Premium training, case studies, & marketing resources.
  • POWER HOUR: 🚀💰 Master MULTI-CHANNEL Magic to Earn RECURRING Monthly Income! 💸🔥" Join Us! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

Beginners, DON'T make this Little Mistake with Google PPC

optimizepress

zoe

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Even though it was very little mistake, but I saw a trainee lost hundreds of dollars by wrongly setting up her Google PPC Campaign. She was doing a Home Improvement offer and it was a State-based offer. Even though has entered the states correctly in Advanced Locations, she has selected another option wrong, rather she forgot to choose the correct option.

When targeting any country or city, make sure you choose the second the option "People in or regularly in your targeted locations" rather than the first option.
image_2020-10-20_015153.png - Click image for larger version  Name:	image_2020-10-20_015153.png Views:	0 Size:	86.3 KB ID:	13323

WHY?
The first option would show you ad even to those who are not within the physical location as you defined however when you select the second option, it will show only to the within the defined physical locations.

These little things matter to correct the direction. Make sure you cross-check this.

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
I agree - many people miss this one setting and it is especially important with CPA offers since most offers are geo targetted.

Reactions: zoe

zoe

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I agree - many people miss this one setting and it is especially important with CPA offers since most offers are geo targetted.

I remember even I used to make this mistake in my early days. Found that beginners are also making it.

Newest Resources

Sponsors

semrush