• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our free membership. You can upgrade to premium anytime to access more Premium training, case studies, & marketing resources.
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

Aye Yo (... and some questions)

• Thread starter Deleted member 94313
  • Start date
optimizepress
D

Deleted member 94313

Hey Guys,

Professionally, I work in SEO client services. I'm new to the group and revisiting my passion for affiliate marketing. Pumped to be here!

Some questions...
  1. What network is recommended for plenty 'o advertorial -> interstitial -> checkout e-com-style offers?
  2. What type of managed server (and from where) is recommended these days to run CPV Lab?
Thx!

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Professionally, I work in SEO client services. I'm new to the group and revisiting my passion for affiliate marketing. Pumped to be here!

Some questions...
  1. What network is recommended for plenty 'o advertorial -> interstitial -> checkout e-com-style offers?
  2. What type of managed server (and from where) is recommended these days to run CPV Lab?
Thx!
1. FB, Google, outbrain, taboola

2. I have been using Liquidweb for almost a decade and its fast, they respond in live chat instantly and i never had a support issue go over 24 hours. (and i use cpv lab)

D

Deleted member 94313

1. FB, Google, outbrain, taboola

2. I have been using Liquidweb for almost a decade and its fast, they respond in live chat instantly and i never had a support issue go over 24 hours. (and i use cpv lab)

Thanks, Joey. What affiliate networks provide such offers, I mean?

joeybabbs

Staff member
Reaction score
Check out Verve Direct, Giddyup, M4Trix

joeybabbs

Staff member
Reaction score

Newest Resources

Sponsors

pdlprofit