• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our membership options.
  • POWER HOUR: 🚀💰 Master MULTI-CHANNEL Magic to Earn RECURRING Monthly Income! 💸🔥" Join Us! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

Applying for Max Bounty

optimizepress

scaler

Premium Member
Reaction score
The course states to setup a landing page, ad, etc for a product from the CPA network before submitting your application. I am able to view the list of products that Max Bounty offers, but I am not able see any other information about the offer when I click on it (their landing page, product information, etc), since I am not yet a member of the network. How do I find out more about these products, so I can create an ad and landing page, before submitting my application?

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
The course states to setup a landing page, ad, etc for a product from the CPA network before submitting your application. I am able to view the list of products that Max Bounty offers, but I am not able see any other information about the offer when I click on it (their landing page, product information, etc), since I am not yet a member of the network. How do I find out more about these products, so I can create an ad and landing page, before submitting my application?
Are you applying to a specific offer or to the Network itself?

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
It's not required to have a landing page before applying to a CPA network. It does improve your chances of getting accepted because networks prefer to work with affiliates who have a clear plan.

BUT.

If you don't have a landing page then the next best thing is to provide a detailed marketing plan. Outline your strategies for promoting the offers they have, including the traffic sources you plan to use, your target audience, and any tools or techniques you'll use to generate traffic to your campaigns.

scaler

Premium Member
Reaction score
It's not required to have a landing page before applying to a CPA network. It does improve your chances of getting accepted because networks prefer to work with affiliates who have a clear plan.

BUT.

If you don't have a landing page then the next best thing is to provide a detailed marketing plan. Outline your strategies for promoting the offers they have, including the traffic sources you plan to use, your target audience, and any tools or techniques you'll use to generate traffic to your campaigns.
Ok, thank you for the feedback. I'll try to put a landing page together if I can gather information product information. Otherwise, I'll put together a clear marketing plan.

Newest Resources

Sponsors

semrush