• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our free membership. You can upgrade to premium anytime to access more Premium training, case studies, & marketing resources.
  • POWER HOUR: 🚀💰 Master MULTI-CHANNEL Magic to Earn RECURRING Monthly Income! 💸🔥" Join Us! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

Any make money online case studies?

optimizepress

dan khan

Expired Membership
Reaction score
Hey! I just joined powerhouse affiliate and I joined solely to increase my MMO list size while also being profitable OR breakeven. Is there any case study with MMO offers for any type of ad platform. Google, facebook, native, I will be happy to take a look and start running my own campaign. I have a budget of about $2000 so I'm really all in on this.

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
This is a great niche to be in for sure. We don;t have a spceicif case study yet but it seems like a great topic for the next one. What countries are you targeting?

dan khan

Expired Membership
Reaction score
Thanks Joey! I would like to target tier 1 countries like America, Canada, UK, Australia and NZ. I'm already making $8k-$10k/month in the MMO niche but I mainly do it via Youtube and some solo ads.

Would love to be able to bump my income by including paid ads to my arsenal. I just have no idea how haha. Would be great if you could create a campaign from scratch and I could follow along

Newest Resources

Sponsors

semrush