• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our free membership. You can upgrade to premium anytime to access more Premium training, case studies, & marketing resources.
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

Am I out of my league?

optimizepress

anthonyhusband

Expired Membership
Reaction score
According to Charles Gno, I'm out of my league by trying to compete in the Health niche, it's way too competitive and dominated by super-affiliates. It's like being a rookie at basketball and trying to beat Micheal Jordan. 🤦‍♂️ I've honestly been feeling that way lately as I struggle to get a single conversion. I would be extremely satisfied just to see 1 conversion, even if it's for $1, seriously.

The mere fact of seeing some sort of progress in learning this skill would be extremely uplifting. I absolutely love the idea of media buying and I know this is what I want to pursue in life.

If I were to try and master one niche on Bing ads as a fairly new media buyer, which niche should I go for that's a bit more newbie-friendly? I'm thinking maybe E-commerce or Insurance...possibly.

Thanks!

zoe

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Anthony,
Well, competition is in every niche, it's just that Health niche has such a high CPC that hardly a few of us would bet on it for long. Google and Facebook has realized this too, i think, the reason they have devised a policy and now only advertisers with health related certifications can run ads.

Learn more here: https://community.powerhouseaffilia...ds-without-certification-says-facebook.14493/

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
Charles Ngo does have some great advice but on this one I kind of agree & disagree.

I was a complete newbie when I started and it was in the health and diet niche. I made my first $1000 profit day in the diet niche on Facebook ads.

Now here is the kicker....

The thing with the diet niche is yes it is competitive just like any other niche but you can find traffic for it.

Diet is almost impossible as a newbie if you try to go to Facebook or Google or Pinterest who recently blocked all ads related to diet. This in turn has FORCED many offer owners and affiliates to focus on Native and push ads, Microsoft Search/Audience ads, or build their own email list first using the big giants. (basically offering free education with no claims about weight loss - then you pitch your products through email)

As someone entering into affiliate marketing in today's environment I would focus on a niche that hasn't been extremely abused. (Diet & Make Money, Dating) Those niches are great if you can find consistent traffic but will get you banned on places like FB, Google...unless you know how to sneak around it

You are on the right track with Ecommerce. Within my circle I know for a fact more than half of the people I talk to are shifting to promote CPA ecom offers especially things like gadgets, health products, pain relief products etc...

With these offers you have less chance of getting banned for ads, (but people still do with poor quality sites), and you also have more options today than ever before for ecommerce offers. Just look at all the mainstream networks and you will see a much bigger offer selection for ecommmerce. There is a reason for it.

I personally focus on niches that are not mainstream...EXCEPT for the make money niche when I promote powerhouse affiliate. My actual affiliate campaigns are in lead generation, ecommerce sales, and SAAS.

anthonyhusband

Expired Membership
Reaction score
Charles Ngo does have some great advice but on this one I kind of agree & disagree.

I was a complete newbie when I started and it was in the health and diet niche. I made my first $1000 profit day in the diet niche on Facebook ads.

Now here is the kicker....

The thing with the diet niche is yes it is competitive just like any other niche but you can find traffic for it.

Diet is almost impossible as a newbie if you try to go to Facebook or Google or Pinterest who recently blocked all ads related to diet. This in turn has FORCED many offer owners and affiliates to focus on Native and push ads, Microsoft Search/Audience ads, or build their own email list first using the big giants. (basically offering free education with no claims about weight loss - then you pitch your products through email)

As someone entering into affiliate marketing in today's environment I would focus on a niche that hasn't been extremely abused. (Diet & Make Money, Dating) Those niches are great if you can find consistent traffic but will get you banned on places like FB, Google...unless you know how to sneak around it

You are on the right track with Ecommerce. Within my circle I know for a fact more than half of the people I talk to are shifting to promote CPA ecom offers especially things like gadgets, health products, pain relief products etc...

With these offers you have less chance of getting banned for ads, (but people still do with poor quality sites), and you also have more options today than ever before for ecommerce offers. Just look at all the mainstream networks and you will see a much bigger offer selection for ecommmerce. There is a reason for it.

I personally focus on niches that are not mainstream...EXCEPT for the make money niche when I promote powerhouse affiliate. My actual affiliate campaigns are in lead generation, ecommerce sales, and SAAS.
Thanks a ton man, this was very insightful! Do you have any ecom offer recommendations in Vault media?

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks a ton man, this was very insightful! Do you have any ecom offer recommendations in Vault media?
I would suggest you sign up here at Maxbounty.com they have a wide selection of ecom and lead gen offers. If you get denied call them and explain your experience and training and plans. That is the powerhouse Affiliate referral link which may help.

Newest Resources

Sponsors

pdlprofit

Twitter