• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our free membership. You can upgrade to premium anytime to access more Premium training, case studies, & marketing resources.
  • POWER HOUR: 🚀💰 Master MULTI-CHANNEL Magic to Earn RECURRING Monthly Income! 💸🔥" Join Us! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

AI Detector

optimizepress

cpv lab

Premium Member
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing!
I've tried to test it, but I didn't manage to make it work ...

I did a small research on this chatGPT and I was reading that Google will penalize more AI content in the future... I'm still curious about how they will be able to detect it though.
Because I believe it is very hard to detect it, especially if you do some updates of your own.

Thanks for sharing!
Probably there will be more such tools popping up :)

Julia

Stacks_and_Stones

Premium Member
Reaction score
I have a writer that is doing all AI for me and I then go in and edit it before publishing...So far the results have been really good! What used to cost me $100 per post now costs about $15

shaper

Premium Member
Reaction score
This tool here https://originality.ai/ checks for ai content and plagiarism all in one. Has a small charge attached but it seems pretty accurate in its outputs. Whether or not Google is checking and penalizing ai content if a tool like this can do it then I am sure Google can too.

stuart

Premium Member
Reaction score
Honestly its really easy to game these detectors (I spent some time trying of the xmas break).

Using things like parenthesis, exclamations etc will have it coming out as human written more often than not.

For example (not an actual example)

The rain in Spain falls mostly on the plains. (100% AI - for the sake of an example)

Change to:

The rain in Spain falls (mostly) on the plains...

Will pass.

Abbreviations help too, so changing 'they will' to they'll - all helps.

Google have even stated in a more recent comment (somewhere that I can't find!) that as long as the content is actually helpful to the user, it's fine.

I think a lot of these detectors are cash grabs.

Even if (if) they did work - the only one that matters is the one that Google will use (imo).

Stacks_and_Stones

Premium Member
Reaction score
Definitely a ton of cash grabs happening in AI right now! Everyone and their dog is trying to get on on it.

Newest Resources

Sponsors

semrush