• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our free membership. You can upgrade to premium anytime to access more Premium training, case studies, & marketing resources.
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

Affiliate Summit East Who's Going?

optimizepress

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
Really wish I could attend this year but won't be going due to some border restrictions .....ugh covid....
Can't wait to get back to these!

dthoang

Expired Membership
Reaction score
Really wish I could attend this year but won't be going due to some border restrictions .....ugh covid....
Can't wait to get back to these!

In the past, did you host meet-ups for Powerhouse Affiliate members? :) That'd be awesome to do in the future! I have not been to an Affiliate Summit yet, but I'd love to go in the near future. I won't be going this year though.

joeybabbs

Staff member
Reaction score
We never did an "official" meetup but many of us have attended together....but yeah any reason to throw another meetup party would be fun...I think once all this crap is over we should definitely do one.

dthoang

Expired Membership
Reaction score
We never did an "official" meetup but many of us have attended together....but yeah any reason to throw another meetup party would be fun...I think once all this crap is over we should definitely do one.

Right on. That'd be fun! :) Was there a favorite part of the Affiliate Summit conferences that you enjoyed?

joeybabbs

Staff member
Reaction score
Right on. That'd be fun! :) Was there a favorite part of the Affiliate Summit conferences that you enjoyed?
I personally like walking the floor and just hitting up random tables to talk shop...usually a good experience and can easily spot whats trending. Great to meet people too.

I also enjoy the parties but my body is getting older so the mornings are a bit harder to get through...ill probably ease up on those haha.

Newest Resources

Sponsors

pdlprofit

Twitter