• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our free membership. You can upgrade to premium anytime to access more Premium training, case studies, & marketing resources.
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

AFFILIATE COACHING - STRUCTURED DISCUSSIONS & ASK ME ANYTHING

optimizepress

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
Whether you are struggling to make affiliate marketing work for you, or you just want to talk with someone who also makes a living with affiliate marketing...

I would like to help you create a winning strategy, provide expert advice, and give you the support you need to succeed.

You can overcome any obstacle and start making money with affiliate marketing today.

A lot of people struggle with affiliate marketing because it's new and different. That's where a coach can help.

I have started booking coaching sessions for people. Sometimes courses and lessons are great and all - but the things you can learn in 1 hour long coaching session may surprise you.

As your online affiliate marketing coach, I can help you whether you want to learn the learn the ropes, so you can start making money like a pro, or you just want help and insights on your existing campaigns.

I want to see you succeed as an affiliate marketer. I can help guide you on tools and resources you need to be successful.

I can teach you how to find high-quality products to promote, create profitable campaigns that convert traffic into sales, and scale your business up to six figures and beyond like I have.

I can also try to answer all of your questions no matter what you want to ask....

harenil

Expired Membership
Reaction score
I had my first coaching session with Joey a couple of weeks ago, and in the simplest terms it transformed my business. Before setting up a session with Joey, I already had campaigns with $XXX/day spend running at break even or very low positive ROI. But I was stuck and didn't know where to go from there.

Fast forward to my call with Joey, he was able to give me some unbelievable insights and suggestions covering everything from actionable tactics to overall strategy. He gave me direct tips to implement on my campaign, including landing page suggestions, traffic source bidding/ad copy tips, insights on how to change my tracker setup, and even a slight-of-hand 'trick' to collect emails from LP's without lowering page CTR (hint, it's not a popup!). He was also able to answer any question I had without a problem, I always felt like I was talking to someone who knew his shit.

But the biggest breakthrough was Joey's guidance on big picture strategy. He showcased how to build out a substantial backend that I can bolt on to my campaign, which will not only increase the bottom line ROI of my campaign, but also builds a tangible asset that can generate passive income organically or be sold for a lump sum down the road (something that can be difficult to pull off as a paid media affiliate)

I also want to touch on something that can't be understated; if you are a solo affiliate like me trying to figure this whole internet marketing thing by yourself, it can be a daunting, lonely road. Being able to sit down and actually talk to a bonafide, successful super affiliate was like a mental reset; a comforting reminder that yes, people do crush it online with affiliate marketing and that the light at the end of the tunnel is really there if you put the work in.

I can't recommend Joey's coaching sessions highly enough. Courses and training can be valuable, but having a discussion with an expert tailored around your specific situation is priceless. If your gut tells you this is what you need for you own affiliate business, just pull the trigger. You won't regret it!

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
Thank you very much for the great feedback! I'm glad it went well. Looking forward to many more motivational posts - you are clearly on your path to life changing success in AM.

Newest Resources

Sponsors

pdlprofit

Twitter