• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our membership options.
  • POWER HOUR: 🚀💰 Master MULTI-CHANNEL Magic to Earn RECURRING Monthly Income! 💸🔥" Join Us! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

Advault is a wasting of time

optimizepress
S

segziano

I just subscribed to ad vault few hours ago and their website has been slow like hell and I have not achieved anything for over an hour now, I have tried to use 2 different browsers thinking may be its my browser, does anybody undergo the same issue with them , actually my mind want to go for native ad buzz, what do you guys think.

P.S. I am cancelling my ad vault today, its very annoying.

S

segziano

Thanks joeybabbs but adplexity is very pricey, they don't have a trial, I only have $300 buck for traffic, tracking and spying, my budget has been limiting me, I also tried native ad buzz, they dont have anything on rev content with skin care, its painful, i need a suggestion that will save me cost.

Thanks

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi in that case I would go with Nativeadbuzz i believe they have a 7 day trial.

S

segziano

They do, I am using it currently but I couldn't find anything reasonable on skin care for rev content. I found some good publisher on advault but they are not recent, Can I still used them? I mean can I use a publisher that is last seen in 2016 or early 2017? joeybabbs Thanks a lot

P

powerpub

What do you mean by use them? I assume you are just looking for ideas on how to promote skin care on native....so yes anything can be relevant but the best thing is to take an idea and make it better :). Sometimes that can be tough...but at least the spy tools will point you in right direction.

S

segziano

Thanks powerpub what i mean by using them is that if I see a publisher that has been promoting a product let's say since 2016 and the product was last seen in January 2017, does it makes sense to still use this publisher site? Another thing is that when i tried to the widget IDs for these website, I couldn't found anything.please help.

Thanks

P

powerpub

I see - well it might be worth trying but you don't really know for sure. A lot can change in a year. Just gotta test and see.

S

segziano

Thanks man, I have used advault now to get over 60 widgets in two niches

itjik7

Expired Membership
Reaction score
I subscribed to Anstrex a couple days ago. They have a 2 day money back guarantee and pricing seems good even on the ultimate plan. Apparently they have many more ads than competitor spying tools. Still playing around with it.

Newest Resources

Sponsors

semrush