• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our membership options.
  • POWER HOUR: 🚀💰 Master MULTI-CHANNEL Magic to Earn RECURRING Monthly Income! 💸🔥" Join Us! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

Adding CPA Landing pages to an existing Blog

optimizepress

herby123

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

I'm new in the CPA marketing stuff. I have had a blog functioning for a year now, with some affiliate links. Thought of taking it to the next level by promoting CPA offers. How can I add landing pages for various offers without changing the original homepage view of my blog? I recently purchased OptimizePress but am worried that the landing pages won't take over the initial hard work done on the homepage.

Thanks

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi All,

I'm new in the CPA marketing stuff. I have had a blog functioning for a year now, with some affiliate links. Thought of taking it to the next level by promoting CPA offers. How can I add landing pages for various offers without changing the original homepage view of my blog? I recently purchased OptimizePress but am worried that the landing pages won't take over the initial hard work done on the homepage.

Thanks
OP is a plugin therefore if you see any issues on your homepage after activating the plugin you can simply de-activate the plugin and your site will go back to normal. So I would suggest you not worry about that. However, it is known that optimizepress may interfere with some themes. I would just active the plugin and then go in and see if your pages and posts are still in tact. 99% of the time its is completely fine.

herby123

Premium Member
Reaction score
OP is a plugin therefore if you see any issues on your homepage after activating the plugin you can simply de-activate the plugin and your site will go back to normal. So I would suggest you not worry about that. However, it is known that optimizepress may interfere with some themes. I would just active the plugin and then go in and see if your pages and posts are still in tact. 99% of the time its is completely fine.
Thank you @joeybabbs

Newest Resources

Sponsors

semrush