• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our membership options.
  • POWER HOUR: 🚀💰 Master MULTI-CHANNEL Magic to Earn RECURRING Monthly Income! 💸🔥" Join Us! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

A few questions about opt-in pages (CPA)

optimizepress

costin2023

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hi, I know what an Opt-in page is and how it works for affiliate marketing, but if I understood well, they are different for CPA marketing.

I don't know how to create an opt-in page (CPA) without offering something for free or using quizzes to make it attract visitor attention and be compelling.
Can someone give me a few good examples or a 'formula, template'?

Can someone help me to find answers to my recent significant questions:
1. What to SAY on my opt-in page (CPA)?
2. How do I transition from an opt-in page(CPA) to its thank you page (TYP)?
3. What to SAY in the TYP?
I didn't find answers here. If they are, and my questions are redundant, I apologize; maybe someone will give me the path to the solutions.

Thank you,

Rick

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hi, I know what an Opt-in page is and how it works for affiliate marketing, but if I understood well, they are different for CPA marketing.

I don't know how to create an opt-in page (CPA) without offering something for free or using quizzes to make it attract visitor attention and be compelling.
Can someone give me a few good examples or a 'formula, template'?

Can someone help me to find answers to my recent significant questions:
1. What to SAY on my opt-in page (CPA)?
2. How do I transition from an opt-in page(CPA) to its thank you page (TYP)?
3. What to SAY in the TYP?
I didn't find answers here. If they are, and my questions are redundant, I apologize; maybe someone will give me the path to the solutions.

Thank you,
They are not really different for CPA marketing. CPA marketing is not really different than affiliate marketing at least in the way affiliates use the terms.

Sometimes though CPA affiliates will use different tricks rather than creating "freebies". For example, if your CPA offer has a VSL you would say "Enter your email to watch the free video". This would then send the user straight to the offer and not your own Thank you page.

Another tactic is using a small survey. Like Answer these 5 questions and see if you qualify.... then the CTA is Enter your email where you want u to send your results.

As for your thank you page - it should be a sales page. This page is where you try to immediately monetize people. Some people call it tripwire, or splinter. You could pitch an easy-to-convert offer, or go for the higher payout offers like VVSL and direct link after opt-in.

Many different ways to do this and none of them are "right or wrong". Just test and be creative and you might find a combination that is best for your traffic that no one else is doing :).

costin2023

Premium Member
Reaction score
They are not really different for CPA marketing. CPA marketing is not really different than affiliate marketing at least in the way affiliates use the terms.

Sometimes though CPA affiliates will use different tricks rather than creating "freebies". For example, if your CPA offer has a VSL you would say "Enter your email to watch the free video". This would then send the user straight to the offer and not your own Thank you page.

Another tactic is using a small survey. Like Answer these 5 questions and see if you qualify.... then the CTA is Enter your email where you want u to send your results.

As for your thank you page - it should be a sales page. This page is where you try to immediately monetize people. Some people call it tripwire, or splinter. You could pitch an easy-to-convert offer, or go for the higher payout offers like VVSL and direct link after opt-in.

Many different ways to do this and none of them are "right or wrong". Just test and be creative and you might find a combination that is best for your traffic that no one else is doing :).
Thank you, Rick, for your valuable help. If it's not too much, you could also give me screenshots (as examples) additional to your answers. They could entire the image of what you just described (the visuals help me more). Thank you, once again!

Newest Resources

Sponsors

semrush