• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our free membership. You can upgrade to premium anytime to access more Premium training, case studies, & marketing resources.
  • POWER HOUR: 🚀💰 Master MULTI-CHANNEL Magic to Earn RECURRING Monthly Income! 💸🔥" Join Us! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

500+ Leads/day in real estate but barely making money, something shady going on?

optimizepress

powpow

Expired Membership
Reaction score
There are some weird things happening on the conversion rate of my affiliate offers, would LOVE some insight into this!

I am running rent to own offers (and others) on maxbounty.

Here's my setup:
  1. Google search ads (rent to own / find apartment keywords)
  2. Bridge page - 2 question rent to own quiz with 60% conversion (I interpret this as a signal I'm giving the traffic what they're looking for)
  3. Redirect to rent to own affiliate link
I have tested multiple rent to own offers offers on Maxbounty (conversion 3.8% 2.2% and 4.1%). I learned CPA marketing from a very experienced guy. He said to (typically) go after offers that indicated a 25% optin but he mentioned with high intent google traffic, that number will be higher. He also ran the same setup with offer 3.8%, but he had something like 40-50% optin.

So what I'm wondering about is, since my traffic is literary googling for the thing I advertise, and my bridge pages convert like crazy, why are my affiliate link conversions/EPCs so far below average every single time?

The course creator literary has 10x the optin using the same traffic, the same funnel and the same offer.

I currently have 500+ conversions per day so if I gathered the leads and even sold them for $1 per I would be making soo much more, so it feels like I'm throwing hq traffic out of the window right now.

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
Bridge page - 2 question rent to own quiz with 60% conversion (I interpret this as a signal I'm giving the traffic what they're looking for)
Do you mean 2 question quiz then enter an email?

He said to (typically) go after offers that indicated a 25% optin but he mentioned with high intent google traffic, that number will be higher. He also ran the same setup with offer 3.8%, but he had something like 40-50% optin.
I a bit confused on this statement....do you mean he runs CPA offers with a 25% CR or or 3.8% CR?

10x the optin using the same traffic
10X conversion rate on the affiliate offer? Is this 100% confirmed true?

pirata

Premium Member
Reaction score
My recommendation would be not to compare your traffic to other people's traffic as each situation is different, and CR is also irrelevant. What you need to do is try to get your CPA close to your EPC, once you do that scale as much as possible as you will make all your profit from the mailing list.

If the offers you are currently running have a low EPC compared to your CPA then you need to find better offers.

Also, 500 leads per day are a lot of leads so your Affiliate Manager will do anything to help you out, he can recommend you other offers and probably even give you a better payout on your current offers.

Newest Resources

Sponsors

semrush