• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our membership options.
  • POWER HOUR: 🚀💰 Master MULTI-CHANNEL Magic to Earn RECURRING Monthly Income! 💸🔥" Join Us! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

What's up!?

optimizepress

harenil

Expired Membership
Reaction score
Hello everyone! My name is TJ and I’m super excited to join this community. I’ve been investing in CPA affiliate marketing for about 5 months now. I’ve learned a shit ton along the way and I’m here to learn even more :)

A little about me, I had success with SEO affiliate marketing back in 2015. My partner and I grew a content authority site to $15k a month in the vaping niche. We did well for a couple years, but for a myriad of reasons (burnout a BIG one) the site has since puttered out. After that, I took my marketing knowledge and started running my family owned local services business for a few years.

At the end of last year I finally decided I wanted to make some serious money with affiliate marketing again. While my prior success was with SEO, I had always been interested in performance/paid affiliate marketing and wanted to make that my focus. So I set aside a few grand to get going and it’s been a roller coaster since then!

I plan on posting a big fat case study/follow along campaign soon. It’s a Google/Bing search campaign selling a Clickbank product in the DIY/home niche. I’ve hammered this campaign to the point where I am profitably (or break even) collecting 20-60 email leads a day. I’m going to be insanely transparent with everything to invoke as much advice and constructive criticism as possible because honestly, I’m running out of roadmaps and models to follow at this point.

Anyways, I have a tendency to ramble so I’m going to wrap it up. Special thanks to Joey for all your free YT content, it's hard to find no bullshit info on CPA marketing and your channel was key for me these last 5 months.

Look forward to chatting with everyone!

passive45

Expired Membership
Reaction score
hey there - wow it sounds like you have some great experience to draw on! And yes Joey's videos are great (and honest!)

clearmachine

Moderator & Team Member
Reaction score
Hi. Welcome to the forum. I am looking forward to wee what you come up with!

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
Awesome story man...so for you SEO site were you able to sell it?

As for paid traffic I would love to see your case study!

harenil

Expired Membership
Reaction score
Awesome story man...so for you SEO site were you able to sell it?

As for paid traffic I would love to see your case study!
We tried to sell it, had it vetted and listed with EmpireFlippers for a 25x multiple for awhile (this was a few years ago). Unfortunately we didn’t decide to try and sell until the revenue was in decline which made it much less desirable to buyers. The uncertainty in the vaping niche at the time didn’t help either. We ended up just riding the slow decline in revenue for a few years.

Definitely some things I would have changed on the journey of that site (like listing the site for sale pre revenue decline LOL.) Burnouts a bitch though ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Newest Resources

Sponsors

semrush