• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our membership options.
  • POWER HOUR: 🚀💰 Master MULTI-CHANNEL Magic to Earn RECURRING Monthly Income! 💸🔥" Join Us! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

Richads Moderation issues

optimizepress

macdaddychaddy

Premium Member
Reaction score
I have been running an offer that has potential, today I went to change out some under performing image creatives only changed 2 images they are getting approved however the url is now being declined do to invalid url the thing is the url is NOT invalid and was previously approved my manager is on vacation and the other 4 contacts from richads that I deal with are all off for the weekend i have never had any issues to need to contact them over the weekend does anyone know if there is a way to contact moderation team or anyone for that matter on the weekends?
Thanks

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
Maybe someone from the @richads team will know what is up and respond here. Are you direct linking? Maybe its a global redirect thats causing the issue.

Newest Resources

Sponsors

semrush