• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our membership options.
  • POWER HOUR: 🚀💰 Master MULTI-CHANNEL Magic to Earn RECURRING Monthly Income! 💸🔥" Join Us! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

OFFER GUIDE: How To Cash In With Instant Checkmate

optimizepress

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
UPDATE: THE GUIDE SAYS PAYOUT IS $24 BUT IT IS NOW $30!!!

Here is a great guide that is going to explain everything you need to know about the offer Instant Checkmate and how you can promote it. We have it on the Vault at $30 per conversion. (or even more if you have serious volume)

We just started running our own traffic to this...there is plenty of room for everyone as you will clearly see.

CLICK HERE TO ACCESS

azwork

Reaction score
just finished reading the guide, and I found it very inspiring to think outside the box and touch the personal life of the visitor.
I have no experience with media buying, so I will first choose an angle, make a landing page and run it with PPV from Leadimpact, is it Ok to go like this?

sibs123

Reaction score
just signed up for premium, where is this guide located?....can't find it anywhere?

patrickftx

Reaction score
Hey sibs123 what guide are you looking for? The instant checkmate guide is in the first post in black anchor text.

Last edited:

combasa

Reaction score
just finished reading the guide, and I found it very inspiring to think outside the box and touch the personal life of the visitor.
I have no experience with media buying, so I will first choose an angle, make a landing page and run it with PPV from Leadimpact, is it Ok to go like this?

I have seen many people using this offer on PPV...I think as the book suggests though it is probably just so you can later find targets to buy direct traffic...since PPV is only capturing a small piece of the actual main sites full audience...

adamvault

Reaction score
ICM is a great offer! New or experienced pubs should be able to get traction on this offer with some work. Yes PPV is a good way to start but it in my opinion should be used as a stepping stone towards direct banner buys.

bankys

Reaction score
Hi there
I'm trying to download the Checkmate guide but its not letting me, could you please re upload or give me access.
Kind regards

anislagan

Reaction score
Hi Joey,

It says in the PDF you can provide a placement opportunity for direct media buys. Where can I request that info?

Thanks,
Jorge

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey there!
Yes can you hit me up on skype and we can get you going. I have a few places i would recommend you buy some ad spots. Ill PM you my skype :)

T

topspotrankings

Where can you find the landing pages and code that the pdf mentions?

Newest Resources

Sponsors

semrush