• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our membership options.
  • POWER HOUR: 🚀💰 Master MULTI-CHANNEL Magic to Earn RECURRING Monthly Income! 💸🔥" Join Us! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

Newbie needs some feedback..

optimizepress
S

scuba72262

Hi guys. My name is Gene and I've been interested in Internet Marketing for some time now. I've made a few grand with JVzoo as a vendor, but not as an affiliate. It seems that there is so much stuff that needs to be done at the beginning that it can be overwhelming. I know that once I can get the process figured out, it should be possible to tweak campaigns and just scale up as I go. Well, that being said I got approved for a campaign on Vault Media and have put together my first landing page. It can be seen here:

http://datingsafety.isthebest1.com/

I was hoping you guys could give me thoughts on the page, and how it could be improved before I actually start buying ads.

Thanks for your help, you guys rock!!

P

powerpub

Hi I checked out your page and here are my thoughts.

First of all you need to let me know where your traffic is coming from and what the angle of your ad is going to be to get people to land on this page. That's the first step in your campaign.

If I can be honest I will say this page needs to remove the video because that is just distracting your visitors and makes it hard to read.
Screenshot_1.png - Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_1.png Views:	1 Size:	79.1 KB ID:	3971

The header is not adding any value to your page. So remove it and start with your main headline and benefit: 10 Best Ways to Stay Safe Before You Date

Anything that is not fulfilling your promise to deliver the the 10 best ways to stay safe is nothing but a distraction away from a conversion.

You are direct marketing here and your goal is to get people to click on the link to the Been Verified Offer. You have it placed way down at the bottom. You need a strong call to action and you need to convince people Been Verified is the only damn way they can stay safe, Put more links above the fold.

Remove the date....its going to age your landing page quickly.....

Use more graphic and amateur images throughout the page and for each of your best ways to stay safe maybe try to add in a link to Been Verified. You are making people read all 10 steps before you recommend the one that makes you money. Why not put that one first?

People have VERY limited attention spans online. You need your call to action right at the top...in the middle and at then end....

Well thats it for now. Hope you take this as constructive criticism...

S

scuba72262

Hey powerpub, thanks for the great input. I know I need to add a couple more calls to action, you just confirmed what I was thinking already. I hadn't really thought about the video being in the way, I've only looked at it on my desktop. You can click it off but it's not very obvious how. I will take your ideas to heart and rework the page. Thanks!! :) Oh yeah, I will be placing the ads on Facebook.

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
I agree with the above recommendations...plus I would say all your points should focus on scaring the shit out of people where they think the only way they should ever meet ANYONE is by first doing to a background check. Maybe even highlight horror stories where people have faked their identity online..Fear is an emotion that can trigger sales....use wordings like this:

."How could you ever trust anyone!?" The internet is full online scammers and people who pretend to be someone they are not! Don't be a Victim of fake profiles - Check them before you meet them!

Been Verified has been used by millions of people to discover the truth about their online dates. It is the number one source for verifying the people you meet online.

Conduct a Search Right Now - It Takes Only 2 Minutes for Results.

S

scuba72262

I agree with the above recommendations...plus I would say all your points should focus on scaring the shit out of people where they think the only way they should ever meet ANYONE is by first doing to a background check. Maybe even highlight horror stories where people have faked their identity online..Fear is an emotion that can trigger sales....use wordings like this:

."How could you ever trust anyone!?" The internet is full online scammers and people who pretend to be someone they are not! Don't be a Victim of fake profiles - Check them before you meet them!

Been Verified has been used by millions of people to discover the truth about their online dates. It is the number one source for verifying the people you meet online.

Conduct a Search Right Now - It Takes Only 2 Minutes for Results.

Thanks joeybabbs! I am redoing the page with everyone's suggestions in mind. I'm grateful for the help and insight that you all provide.

S

Superx

I would follow what the others said, but for me the thing that stands out is the Isthebest1.com text at the top. Try using a free logo creator online and do something up quick for that. It doesn't need to be anything special, but I find having a decent logo or making the page look more legitimate always helps. You can try https://logomakr.com/ to make a quick one up.

S

scuba72262

I would follow what the others said, but for me the thing that stands out is the Isthebest1.com text at the top. Try using a free logo creator online and do something up quick for that. It doesn't need to be anything special, but I find having a decent logo or making the page look more legitimate always helps. You can try https://logomakr.com/ to make a quick one up.

Lol, great timing. I was actually just doing that before I checked the forum! Thanks Superx!

Newest Resources

Sponsors

semrush