• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our membership options.
  • POWER HOUR: 🚀💰 Master MULTI-CHANNEL Magic to Earn RECURRING Monthly Income! 💸🔥" Join Us! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

Just call me Mr Focused

optimizepress

greenie

Reaction score
Hi Everyone

Alan here from the UK. I have suffered from the dreaded 'shiny object syndrome', I have spent many years swapping from one IM thing to the next, from list building then domain flipping to selling Clickbank products and never really focusing on any one thing.

That is until NOW! ......I have learnt my lesson and I am ready to commit and give my 100% focus to power house affiliates and what is being taught.

Cheers Guys

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
Awesome! Welcome.

So what is your strategy going to be?

S

Superx

Hey Alan, staying focused is key. There are too many people that try to focus on too many things at once and often fail. It looks like you are already on the right road to success!

greenie

Reaction score
My strategy is to go through the steps 1 by 1 and stay focused. I've been unsubscribing from the guru! emails I get and I've deleted all the facebook groups I am in. (except the obvious one)

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
That is a great strategy....keep it simple.

1. Choose a niche
2. Choose an offer (we can help)
3. Set up your funnel and tracking (shown in 12 steps)
4. Send traffic
5. Optimize and report

We have people in here who will respond and help

Biggest and some say best niches in 2017

Ecommerce (physical products)
Diet
Skin
GambLing
Biz op
mortgage finance

But there is still a ton of smaller niches with massive potential.

Hope this helps.

A

ashisapoweraffiliate

Hey Mr. Focused,

Welcome, and good to have you here. I don't need to tell you anymore than what the others already did. I do suffer the "shiny object syndrome" -- so much that my attention span must be the worst in the entire world.

Yet, I am also testimony to the fact that there's nothing in the world you can't train yourself to do (Like I am trying to learn to focus, for instance). With the amazing collective experience in the PHA forums, the courses available here, and the practical help you get here, nothing can stop you.

Please do keep us posted on what's happening?

Ash

Newest Resources

Sponsors

semrush