• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our membership options.
  • POWER HOUR: 🚀💰 Master MULTI-CHANNEL Magic to Earn RECURRING Monthly Income! 💸🔥" Join Us! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

How to Make Money Watching Football all Season

optimizepress

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for commenting on FB everyone....I want to share this because their is a ton of potential to make some money with this campaign...but I will delete it soon....I have been doing it for over 7 years.

If you have any further follow up questions because its something that interests you...i will respond below....

The Offer: Its the Bring Me Sports Toolbar. - It pays you every time someone installs a toolbar on either FF/IE or Chrome.

: The landing pages: The landing pages used in this campaign are actually available for download in the templates section in the members area ofhttp://powerhouseaffiliate.com >> See screenshot of landers herehttp://prntscr.com/cb1sr1

The Traffic sources: Bing is one traffic source but really anywhere that has desktop traffic and the ability to target a male audience is a winner..., but there is a catch on Bing which we have been able account for through testing the last 7 yrs+.

The catch: This mindspark offer only accepts desktop traffic from chrome/IE/FF users, so there is a trick to run this on Bing since Bing requires you to send some mobile traffic in your campaigns, and does not allow browser specific targeting.

When you run bing traffic you end up with about 10 - 20% mobile. Even when you set your Bing settings to avoid mobile as much as you can....(this recently changed last year I think).

In order to compensate for that mobile we have implemented an automatic redirect for mobile traffic to another offer which accepts mobile traffic and you guessed it it is a fan duel knock off...(since fan duel is tough to find with decent cap - that allows search) So what basically happens is you run BMS on search Bing traffic and whenever mobile users click your ad our system redirects the traffic to the fan duel knock off mobile install...It also redirects for all people who are not using chrome, FF, or IE since as mentioned earlier Mindspark only accepts those browsers.

In your settings for Bing you can block some mobile traffic but not all. You also need to ensure you target users in USA only.

Where to get the offer: This offer is available for PA premium members who have joined our private CPA network. http://powerhouseaffiliate.com/vipclub. But honestly that offer is available on many CPA networks, they just likely don't have the proper redirects set up.

Targeting - When we set this up on bing we target users who are looking for latest scores, or people looking to watch highlights or watch NFL replays, or anything along the lines of what NFL fans are searching for during game times. Sunday is obviously the biggest day from 1PM Eastern till 10 PM, then Monday night starts around 8PM EST, then Thursday night 8 PM. This also runs throughout the week but volume is much lower during the week when games are not running.

Ads: anything that relates to "football coverage >> here is a sample ad we usehttp://prntscr.com/cb3zxw

joeybabbs

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks Al, I know you made a few nice checks ]with it! Might be time to start it up again :)

ctone51

Reaction score
When testing the landing page on a mobile device the offer is not redirecting to a fan duel knock off. It does come up with a error stating that the my sports toolbar is not compatible with mobile. Is there something we need to do to the landing page for the redirect to work ?

joeybabbs

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey there, can you private message me your link please...ill have a look

Newest Resources

Sponsors

semrush