• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our membership options.
  • POWER HOUR: 🚀💰 Master MULTI-CHANNEL Magic to Earn RECURRING Monthly Income! 💸🔥" Join Us! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

Hi fellow marketers

optimizepress

affturn

Reaction score
My name is Stephen T. aka AffTurn and I am a complete newbie in this game. I have read and gone through Chris Munchs MediaBuy Reloaded and managed to get accepted by MaxBounty plus PeerFly. I am planning on setting up a campaign with PlentyOfFish.com and am browsing to find the right offer. I still have to learn about tracking etc. but sometimes it easier to learn by doing. I have a technical background but am unemployed pt. I live on a small island called Bornholm situated in the Baltic Sea Denmark and have a wonderful teenage son. I speak several languages and loves to travel. Find it easy to relate to other people since I am of mixed race. I need to learn cpa marketing to regain my freedom. I do not mind sharing my results as I move forward. I am pretty good at teaching once I have cracked the code myself. Looking forward to work with you guys and thanks for accepting me.:) Merry Christmas...

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome! There is tons of stuff available here and hopefully you can find what you need.

If you need anything just ask and feel free to start a cmapsign in the "follow along" section and people will help.

Newest Resources

Sponsors

semrush