• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our membership options.
  • POWER HOUR: 🚀💰 Master MULTI-CHANNEL Magic to Earn RECURRING Monthly Income! 💸🔥" Join Us! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

Hi All!

optimizepress

cruzer

Reaction score
Hi All,

I am Tops Oloja. Glad to be back to CPA after trying it and chilling out for quite a while now. Made an attempt into CPA marketing about a year ago, but quitted after meeting some walls. Was part of the CPA Training Vault forum where both Joey Babbs and Jonathan Smith as well as other members were tremendously supportive ...I still feel ashamed for the way I froze away but hope to really nail it this time around:) My initial goal is to make $4,000 profit per MONTH from CPA (average of $133/day) and then I''ll know whether to keep on with it or not.

Like I tried to do back then, for accountability purposes I will be doing a public reporting of my efforts and results for the next 60 days.

Enjoy,
Tops.

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey that's awesome welcome. 4K a month is a great goal - please keep us posted! We have a specific area for follow along campaigns and it's a great place to get some tips from opthers while you move along in the campaigns.

Newest Resources

Sponsors

semrush