• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our membership options.
  • POWER HOUR: 🚀💰 Master MULTI-CHANNEL Magic to Earn RECURRING Monthly Income! 💸🔥" Join Us! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

Hello From South Korea - Retired US Air Force Vet Looking To Learn CPA

optimizepress
J

jsgloballlc

Hi everyone, I'm Scott Henderson. I am originally from Syracuse NY but for the past 12 years I have been living in South Korea. Love it here.

I have been full-time online since 2009 and combined with my Air Force pension I have been able to live quite comfortably.

I started out with Google AdSense and built tiny websites with domains that used long-tail keywords for the purpose of ranking on page 1. The profits were small and the work was too time consuming for the payout so I moved on after about 2 years of that.

I got involved in, (and still am to this day) off-line consulting. I have 2 really solid clients that pay well for the time put in to manage their websites. Both are here in South Korea.

I also got into e-commerce, drop-shipping to be precise and did well with that. However the work involved in that type of business was not what I was looking for, not that I don't want to work hard it was simply dealing with all of the customer inquiries and such. If you have done drop-shipping before you may perhaps know what I mean. So I elected not to expand that side of my business and open more e-stores to earn more income.

So here I am today, looking for a better way to increase my income and from what I already know about CPA, it just may well be exactly what I am looking for.

Glad to be here and hope to have great success along with each of you.

Regards.
Scott

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey I know what you mean by customer support it can be time consuming. ....I used to own a Garcinia trial.

B

brenda

you've landed at the right place
been here for a few months and have been getting lots of tips managing my blogsite

A

ashisapoweraffiliate

Hi Scott,

Welcome to the forums. Huge respect for soldiers :) Glad to see you here. How is it going so far?

Ash

Newest Resources

Sponsors

semrush