• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our membership options.
  • POWER HOUR: 🚀💰 Master MULTI-CHANNEL Magic to Earn RECURRING Monthly Income! 💸🔥" Join Us! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

Hello from Africa!

optimizepress

azwork

Reaction score
Hi guys, My name is Salah, I'm 25 years young, and I'm from Morocco,

I started learning IM last year, I have already made some money from Adsense and Clickbank, I have recently jumped to CPA Marketing back on September, Started PPV with Leadimpact, invested my first $200 that month and made about $80 with Peerfly and Maxbounty (no profit but a loss of $120) I don't see this as a failure, I learned why I lost my money and this helped me to be in profit on October 2013.

So, here I am, hopping to be in a good community with no BS, I'm ready to share what I learned from practicing PPV in the last 2 month even If I'm still a beginner in this field, and I hope to learn from you guys.

Wish you all more and more success :)

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey there welcome! Sounds like you know exactly what it takes...looking forward to seeing what you have to share :)...and you are right this is a community that lacks BS! haha

Newest Resources

Sponsors

semrush