• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our membership options.
  • POWER HOUR: 🚀💰 Master MULTI-CHANNEL Magic to Earn RECURRING Monthly Income! 💸🔥" Join Us! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

Hello fellow affiliates! :-)

optimizepress

affpreneur

Reaction score
Hey everyone, it's great to be part of this new forum and among people who are equally eager to learn affiliate marketing. I'm an experienced digital marketer so I'm familiar with most terminology and topics having developed and sold web properties of various types for the past 9-10 years (since graduating uni), as well as plenty of freelance web copywriting experience. I did a short stint in the corporate world as a senior affiliate manager for quite a famous brand in the iGaming industry and attended some crazy affiliate conferences across Europe during that time which gave me an exciting insight into this 'underground' world. I love the affiliate marketing model because it's a simply limitless and I'm here to expand my knowledge on becoming a super affiliate. In addition to my side hustles, I work as an external examiner for digital marketing exams by Google and other major awarding bodies. I'm keen to share knowledge that will help others if I can; feel free to connect on Skype (qcbc25) or Twitter/Insta (@ClareChbrs). Best of luck with your campaigns!

Newest Resources

Sponsors

semrush